1. Why would I want to purchase a replica watch?
For most people, it is because they want to look good, but are unwilling to pay very high prices. For other people, it is because they have an authentic watch, but want to purchase something identical for insurance and personal security. And for other people, it is because they are collectors who want to have a wide variety of watches on display.
2. Are the watches water-resistant?
3. What is meant by automatic, chronograph, and quartz?
Automatic, or self-winding, means the watch has a self-winding mechanism which allows it to run on its own without batteries. The advantage is, batteries are not required. The disadvantage is, they should be serviced every few years to make sure they run smoothly. Chronograph are the little dials (or 'clocks') which appear within the watches themselves and are always fully functional on our watches. They are normally used as stopwatch timers.
Quartz means the watch runs on a battery. Advantage is, they normally last longer than self-winding watches, but you have to change the battery every so often.
4. What is meant by sweeping second hand, and which watches have it?
A sweeping second hand simply means that the second hand sweeps smoothly instead of ticking once every second. Basically, it is just a bunch of very small, rapid, tiny ticks combined that makes it look like it is sweeping smoothly. All automatic watches have a sweeping second hand, and all battery-run (quartz) and chronograph watches have a ticking second hand.
5. What are the return, exchange, and refund policies for the watches?
If you receive a damaged item, we will exchange it for a new one when you send the damaged watch back.
If you are not satisfied with the quality of the watch and it is not working properly, we will resend the item.
We will refund the payment if the watch is not yet sent. You need to contact our support department within 2 hours after placing the order. No money will be returned after that time.
There is a 20% re-stocking fee for all returns.
All our watches come with an extensive 30 Day Warrantee, during which you can return the watch for repair or exchange.
However, since we take great care to ensure quality and dependability of our watches and hand-select them, it is very unlikely that your watch will malfunction or fail.
Please be aware that our warranty only covers manufacturers defects.
It does not cover the following:
* Manufacturers' defects are covered under warranty. This does not include water damage, intentional damage, or general wear and tear (such as scratches, fading of the gold, etc.). Although the watches are water-resistant to a certain degree, we suggest keeping it away from water whenever possible, and make sure the crown is always screwed in tight so moisture does not get in. Swiss Models are Waterproof , as long as the stem/crown is properly screwed down.
* Although the gold plating is very thick, we cannot determine how you will wear the watch. Therefore the plating of the gold or silver is not covered by the warranty. However, Swiss models are triple wrapped models, therefore causing them to last forever.
* Watches cannot be tampered with in any way. All watch cases are installed with a tamper-proof seal. If you open up the watchcase and the seal is broken, all return policies are void for the watch. Please do not have any other jewelers work on the watch or open it up.
* If your product cannot be repaired, we will send you a replacement of the exact same model. If that model is out of stock, then you can choose another product of the same value.
* Please do not insure your return. Send USPS with delivery confirmation only, as this is traceable.
* Intentional crown/stem damages are not covered. In most cases, crown/stem damages results from the customer pulling extremely hard at the stem, thus jamming the movement. However, if the crown/stem damage is due to a manufacturers' defect, we will gladly repair/replace your product.
* The product is subject to final inspection before it is repaired/exchanged.
* Lost or stolen parts.
* Damage due to personal misuse or negligence.
* Minor time differences, such as losing or gaining a few minutes of time.
7. How long does it take the watch to arrive from the time I order?
It depends on the level at which you purchase. In stock items are available for immediate shipment and will generally arrive in 5 - 7 business days. Out of stock items or custom made models require longer. Please see the individual watch pages for further details.
8. Where can I go if I want to purchase a real watch?
If you want to purchase an authentic watch and not a replica, please locate only an authorized dealer.